Thank you for your interest in our website. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. We want you to feel safe when visiting our website.
Section 1 General information about the collection of your personal data.
(1) This data protection notice informs you about which personal data is collected, processed and stored when using the website. Personal data is individual details about personal or factual relationships of an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, information such as your first name and last name, address, email address or your user behavior when using the website.
(2) The data controller within the meaning of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Fischer, Knoblauch & Co. Medienproduktionsgesellschaft mbH, Lilienthalallee 7, D-80807 Munich, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our Legal Notice). You can contact our data protection officer via email at: email@example.com.
Section 2 Your rights.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to our use of your personal data: Information sharing (Article 15 GDPR), correction (Article 16 GDPR) or erasure (Article 17 GDPR), restriction of processing (Article 18 GDPR), objection to processing (Article 21 GDPR); please also refer to the following notice regarding the right to object under Article 21 GDPR; the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of any processing already undertaken on the basis of such consent, if the processing of data is on the basis of consent pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR. Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR). Notice of right to object pursuant to Article 21 GDPR. You have the right to object at any time for reasons arising from your personal situation to the processing of your personal data, which occurs on the basis of Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR (Article 21 (1) GDPR). Where we process your personal data pursuant to Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR for the purposes of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time without the need to provide reasons (Article 21 (2) GDPR). We will no longer process the personal data unless we can demonstrate legitimate reasons for the processing which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or if the processing is for the purpose of bringing, enforcing or defending legal claims. The right to object can be exercised informally, for example, by post or email to the contact details contained in the Legal Notice or in section 1, para. 2 of this Data Protection Notice.
(2) You can also complain about our processing of your personal data to a regulatory body for data protection (Article 77 GDPR). The responsible regulatory body is the Bavarian Regional Office for Data Protection Regulation (Bayerische Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht), Promenade 27, 91522 Ansbach, Germany, Telephone: +49 (0) 981 53 1300, Fax: +49 (0) 981 53 98 1300, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Section 3 Collection, processing and use of personal data during informational use.
(1) If you visit our website without providing personal details we do not know who you are. In this case we only receive communications data from your browser, with no specific reference to individuals. In this situation we collect the following data: IP address, data and time of the query, access status/HTTP status code, quantity of data transferred, browser, operating system and its interface, language and version of the browser software, website from which the request originates, content of the request, time zone difference to GMT. This occurs to the extent technically necessary to enable access to our website and to provide you with the services offered for your use on our website, for the analysis, adaptation and improvement of our services, content and advertisements and to ensure stability and security. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. The data is stored for a period of 6 months and then automatically erased.
(2) Additionally, during use of the website, cookies are stored on your computer Cookies are small text files which are stored on your hard drive and assigned to your browser. The body placing the cookie (in this case, us) receives certain information from the cookie. A cookie typically contains the domain name from which the cookie originates, the “lifetime” of the cookie and a value, usually a randomly generated one-time number. Cookies cannot open programs on your computer or transmit viruses. We use them to make our website more user-friendly and effective. Some elements of our website also enable the browser contacting us to remain identifiable after the web page has changed.
(3) Our website uses the following cookies:
• Transient Cookies (Session Cookies) Session Cookies are temporary cookies which remain in the cookie file of the user’s browser until the user leaves the website, which means that they are automatically erased at the end of the browser session, when you close your browser. They store a session ID which enables various requests from your browser to be assigned to the session and are primarily required to enable the use of the website.
• Persistent cookies in connection with Google Analytics as described below. Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a pre-determined period, which can vary according to the type of cookie. You can erase the cookies at any time in your browser security settings.
(4) You can configure your browser to be informed when cookies are used and decide whether to accept them individually, accept cookies for certain situations or reject them. If cookies are not accepted it can restrict the functionality of our website.
(5) This stored information is stored separately from any other data provided to us. In particular, data from cookies is not linked to any additional data that you may provide.
Section 4 Collection of personal data for personalized use; in particular contact forms and advertisements.
(1) As well as purely informational use of our website, we offer various services which you can access if interested. To access these services, further personal data is normally required from you, which we use to deliver the required service. Where it is possible to provide additional voluntary details, these are indicated as such. We only collect, process and use personal data which is necessary for your use of the website, responding to an inquiry and/or for fulfilling a contract concluded with us, or which you provide to us yourself. In particular, this concerns the following personal and usage data, which may be transferred via forms on our website: First and last name (consisting of salutation, title, first name, last name), description of the company/organization, address and email address.
(2) If you contact us via email or a contact form we store the information you share in order to answer your queries and for any connected queries. This requires the provision of a valid email address so that we know from whom the query originates and in order to answer it. Further details can be provided voluntarily. Your queries will be stored for one year following our response. If it concerns business correspondence within the meaning of commercial or tax law, we retain the correspondence for the mandatory statutory period (usually six year).
(3) You can send us your application for the jobs advertised on the “Careers” sub-page. If you send your application by email please note that emails are transmitted to us unencrypted. This means that possible access to data by unauthorized third parties cannot be entirely excluded. If you do not want to take this risk you should send your application by post to the address stated in the job advertisement. We will process the personal data which you provide to us during the whole application process (for example in letters, resumé, references, applicant questionnaires, applicant interviews). This data processing occurs pursuant to Section 26 (1) (1) of the BDSG in order to carry out the application process (“Decision on the establishment of an employment relationship”). Where you have not consented to data storage beyond the end of the specific application process, we erase your data six months following conclusion of the application process. The application process is concluded upon expiry of the deadline after which claims for breach of the German General Act on Equal Treatment (AGG) can be brought (usually five months after sending of the rejection, if no claim or enforcement pursuant to Section 15, para. 4 AGG has been received by that point).
Section 5 Transmission of Personal Data to Third Parties.
(1) We sometimes use the services of external service providers, namely hosting providers, statistical and analysis services, as well as IT maintenance and development service providers.
(2) In doing this we continue to adhere to all legal data protection requirements and also commit our service providers to do this to the extent required.
(3) Beyond this we do not pass on your personal data, unless it is required by an official body on an exceptional basis, e.g. for law enforcement or to prevent danger.
(4) The above-stated processing may result in data transfer to data recipients based outside of the European Union (see below Google Analytics). Any such data transfer is in accordance with the principles of the so-called Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome) or on the basis of the so-called Standard Contractual Clauses of the EU Commission (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/index_en.htm).
Section 6 - Use of Google Analytics.
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called cookies, text files which are stored on your computer and enable analysis of your use of the website. The information obtained about your use of this website by the cookie is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Where IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional circumstances will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for evaluation of your use of the website, to create reports about website activity and to deliver further services connected with use of the website and the internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred to Google Analytics by your browser will not be combined with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies in your browser software settings, however, you should note that in this case you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can find out more about the collection of data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) for Google, and prevent the processing of this data by Google if you download and install the browser plug-in available from the following link: (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout). You can also prevent collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: deactivate Google Analytics. This will place an opt-out cookie, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website. Please note that it must be placed again after erasure of all cookies. Opt-out cookies prevent the future collection of your data when visiting this website. However, in order to prevent collection by Google Analytics on a number of devices, the opt-out must be carried out on all systems in use.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the add on “anonymizelp”. This means that IP addresses are processed in shortened form, such that they cannot be linked to a specific person. If the data obtained about you allows a link to a specific person, this will therefore be excluded immediately and the data erased straight away.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website. The legal basis for use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) GDPR. By continuing to use this website you confirm your agreement to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the ways and means stated above and for the purpose stated above. Personally identifiable data collected by Google using cookies, user ID or advert ID linked data will be automatically erased after 14 months.
(6) Information about third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User terms and conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of Data Protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, Data Protection Notice: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google has signed the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
Section 7 Newsletter.
(1) By registering for the newsletter you confirm your agreement to receive the newsletter and news from us which, as well as current topics in the e-learning industry, may also contain information about FKC and advertisements for our products and services.
(2) Registration for our newsletter uses the so-called double opt-in process. Following registration you will receive an email to the email address you provided, in which you will be asked to confirm that you have registered for the newsletter. Your registration must be confirmed within 24 hours, otherwise your information will be blocked and automatically erased after one week.
(3) To request the newsletter you only have to provide your email address. Provision of any further data is voluntary and will only be used to contact you personally. Following your confirmation, your email address will be stored for the purposes of sending the newsletter. In addition, your IP address and the time of the registration and confirmation will be stored in order to evidence your registration and to resolve any potential misuse of your personal data. The legal basis is Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR.
(4) Your consent to receive the newsletters can be revoked at any time and newsletters can be unsubscribed at any time on the newsletter unsubscribe webpage or via a link in the current newsletter email.
Section 8 Integration of YouTube videos.
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos in our website. These videos are stored on https://www.youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in “enhanced data protection mode”, which means that no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. The data described in paragraph 2 will only be transferred if you play the videos. We have no influence over this data transfer.
(2) If you access a sub-page of our website, YouTube will receive information about this. There is also a transfer of the data described in section 3 of this notice. This occurs independently of whether you have a YouTube user account and whether you are logged in to it. If you are logged into Google, your data will be directly attributed to your account. To avoid this attribution you should log out before activating the button. The data collected about you will be stored by YouTube as a usage profile and used for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or configuration of its website. This evaluation also occurs for users who are not logged in. Other users of the social network may therefore be informed about your activities on our website. You can object to the generation of such user profiles by contacting the relevant social media provider.
(3) The legal basis for the use of YouTube is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR, as the use of YouTube is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller. We considered our legitimate interests to be firstly, the provision of necessary advertising and information in the form of YouTube videos and secondly, the notification of other users of the social network about the activities of users on our internet sites.
(4) The operator of YouTube is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. YouTube LLC is a subsidiary of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. You can obtain further information, in particular relating to the purposes and scope of the data collection and its processing by YouTube, as well as in relation to your rights and setting options to protect your privacy at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy and https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/de/.
Section 9 Protection of personal data.
We take technical and organizational measures to protect user personal data in accordance with the requirements of Article 32 GDPR. All of our employees who process personal data are bound to keep the data confidential. User personal data is encrypted during transfer to the website via HTTPS.
Section 10 Legal bases.
In accordance with Article 13 GDPR we are notifying you of the legal bases for our data processing activities.
• If we obtain consent from an individual for the processing of personal data, then Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR is the legal basis.
• For the processing of personal data which is necessary to perform a contract with the data subject, then Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR is the legal basis. This also applies to processing activities which are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
• Where processing of personal data is necessary in order to fulfill a legal obligation of this company then Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR is the legal basis.
• The legal basis for continued storage of data and log files is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
• The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
• If processing is necessary for protection of a legitimate interest of our company or a third party which is not outweighed by the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject then Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR is the legal basis for the processing.
Section 11 No automated decision making / no profiling.
We do not use automated decision making or profiling. Section 12 Amendments to this Data Protection Notice. If it is necessary to alter or amend the content of the above data protection notice, we reserve the right to change this data protection notice. We will send the data subject the amended version before it takes effect and publish the amended data protection notice.
E@sy - Training s.r.o. -
a Fischer, Knoblauch
& Co. Company
48 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia
Selimovića 81A 71 000 Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina email@example.com